- – Dosage is per gallon of dip
- – Coral Rx: 20ml or 4 capfuls
- – Coral Rx Pro: 30 drops
- – Coral Rx Industrial: 10 drops
- Shake the bottle of Coral Rx.
- Add dosage as stated above based on product purchased to 1 gallon (3.8 liters) of saltwater from aquarium.
- Mix well.
- Using a small powerhead, keep the water moving and place coral in the coral dip. If you do not have a power head, gently shake coral in the coral dip. Keep coral in the coral dip for 5 – 10 minutes.
- After 5 – 10 minutes, remove coral and discard the coral dip. Do not reuse the coral dip as parasite may release toxins.
- Rinse coral with clean saltwater and return to aquarium.
Do not add Coral Rx directly into aquarium.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Proprietary Blend of Natural Extracts. (Coral Rx Industrial contains no distilled water)